Compass Environmental has spent the last decade implementing innovative remediation programs to best manage contamination risks. From injection of chemical oxidants to design and engineering of vapour intrusion management systems, Compass Environmental will provide the optimal remediation solution from both a risk and cost perspective.
Compass Environmental will manage all aspects of the remediation program, and ensure proper integration with other project deliverables, integration with the project design team, and management of cash flow and program deadlines.
Areas of expertise include:
- Tank removal.
- Excavation and management of remediation of contaminated soils.
- Asbestos remediation and abatement.
- Soil hazard re-classification through EPA to a lower disposal category.
- In-situ chemical oxidation of groundwater contamination.
- Soil vapour extraction.
- Product removal.
- Groundwater remediation.
- Risk based assessment of remediation options.
- Design and engineering of vapour intrusion management systems.
- Environmental Management Plans.
- Remediation Action Plans.
- Soil contamination repositories.
- Remediation feasibility assessment.
- Probabilistic modelling of remediation costs.